Yes I know... Salads. They provide a wide variety of nutrients, yet sometimes they may not taste great if not made right. In spite of this, eating salads have many health benefits and can taste delicious when made right. For me, I am picky about my salads. I am picky about the bitter taste of greens, the taste of the dressing, and whether it can fill me up. Here are just a few simple and cheap salad recipes I recommend that tastes amazing and can fill you up!
1) Parsley Salad With Almonds and Apricots from Budget Bytes.
Cost per serving = $1.07
2) Chicken and Black Bean Taco Salad from Skinnytaste.
Cost per serving = $1.67
3) Spinach and Orzo Salad from Budget Bytes.
Cost per serving = $1.38
4) The Ever-Popular Potato Salad from Good and Cheap on page 46.
Cost per serving = $0.75
5) Cold and Spicy Asian Noodle Salad from Good and Cheap on page 50.
Cost per serving = $1.25