As the new year swings by, many people will create their new years resolution. Some would want to lose weight, some would want to lose muscle, etc. I want you all to think hard about what you want to achieve in the coming year and how you will do this. Let's make some SMART goals. By making SMART goals, you all will reach your goals. This acronym stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Timely. Look at the format below to help you in achieving your resolutions.
- Who is involved?
- What will you achieve?
- Where will it be done?
- When will it be done?
- Why do you want to achieve it?
- How are you going to track your progress?
- How will you know when your goal is accomplished?
- Are your goals achievable? Can they be accomplished? - Your goals should not be too difficult to reach and to easy to achieve
- Your goals should be reasonable and within your reach
- Will it be worthwhile to achieve your goal?
- Will it benefit you long term?
- How long would it take for you to complete your goal?
- There needs to be a time limit to reaching your goals so it encourages you to manage your time wisely and be urgent.