Updated: Aug 30, 2019
Veggies are great foods that can help you maintain great blood sugars and keep you from getting hungry quickly. Below is a delicious recipe for Pea Green Pea Soup:
Pea Green Pea Soup
1. Wash and dry peas
2. Put in soup pot with 2 c. of water and 1 Tbsp. of baking soda.
3. Bring to a boil for 3-5 minutes. Pour into a colander, lightly rinse, return to pot.
4. Add 3-5 c. of water. Bring to a boil.
5. Add 203 chopped carrots, one large onion and several peppercorns/coursely chopped pepper.
6. Add leftover hambone or chopped ham.
7. Cook slowly for about 45 minutes.
8. Remove bone and serve.
(Guide for up and coming Chefs)
oz. = ounce(s)
c. = cup(s)
tsp. = teaspoon(s)
Tbsp. = tablespoon(s)